New Student Registration
At this time, due to COVID-19, every effort will be made to process new student registrations in a “contact-less” fashion. Electronic transmission of completed documents is preferred.
All of our preschool slots (age 3 and 4) are currently full. Please email Mrs. Caryn Zweben at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to our waiting list.
Students new to Lumberton Township should be registered as soon as possible to ensure appropriate class placement and transportation services.
Please see below for details to register:
Please review and complete the attached documents:
- Registration Requirements and Forms
- Registration Form
- Medical History Questionnaire
- Home Language Survey
- Chromebook Damage Protection Plan - LMS Students Only
- Parent ID
In addition to completing the required forms, you will also need to register your student online. The online link is as follows - https://genesis.genesisedu.com/lumberton/openReg
- You will need to add your student, at least one guardian and at least one emergency contact
- When you complete the process online, you will receive a confirmation email-make sure that you save this email
Student registration is handled by the District Registrar, Mrs. Jennifer Grimm.
Once you have all of the forms completed, please submit them to Mrs. Grimm via email at: email@example.com. Any questions, please call Mrs. Grimm at (609) 261-2974 or 609-491-9506.
After your child is enrolled, here are some helpful links: