Network Password Management
Welcome to the self-service network password management tool.
Important – You will need to setup a profile before you can use the system. So, please take a moment to setup your profile while you still know your current password.
Creating your profile
- To get started, please click on this link https://lumberton.cloudpmu.net/ and then click on the Create / Edit My Profile section.
- You will need to enter your current network credentials (username & password) and then click on Logon.
- Create your profile by setting your 3 security questions and then click on Update.
- If you successfully created your profile, you will see a confirmation message telling you so.
Get the APP
Google Play - let me know if you find the URL?
Unlock, Change, or Reset Your Password (Profile must have already been created!)
- If you have created a profile, you may now use this section to unlock your account, change and/or reset your password.
- Click on this link https://lumberton.cloudpmu.net/ and then select the option that you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to answer your 3 security questions to gain self-service access to manage your network account.