Remote Desktop New aka The Cloud: https://sag.lumberton.k12.nj.us/
A very basic user’s guide can be found in the folder below.
Here are some rudimentary steps/guidelines to get you started once you reach the login screen:
- Type your network username in the username field (i.e. – tfanuka).
- Type your current network password in the password field.
- Type “top”, without the quotes, in the domain field.
- Click on the Login button
- If it is your first time accessing the new remote desktop, it may take several minutes to update the browser plug-ins.
- Once the plug-ins have fully loaded, you will reach a screen with a solitary icon called “Remote Desktop.”
- Click on the “Remote Desktop” icon to access your remote desktop session.
- After a few moments, you will be logged into the remote desktop server and may begin working.
Cannot connect? Troubleshooting steps you should attempt:
If you are using Windows and are having problems connecting, try
- Updating JAVA to the latest version http://www.java.com,
- Deleting your browser’s temporary cache/files,
- Dowloading & connecting with a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, and/or
- Using a different computer.
Note: Keep in mind that if you use a different browser like Chrome/Firefox, you will be prompted to download/install JAVA for that specific browser even if you have JAVA installed for Internet Explorer.
If you have a Mac and are having difficulty connecting, please follow the additional steps in the two documents found below.
- Enabling JAVA in Safari and
- Clearing Java Files on a Mac; both found in the folder below.
Printing From Home
You print to the Ericom AccessNow printer.
The following pop-up appears:
Print Output Ready
Click the View button to display the print output as a PDF.
You can then send it to a local printer, save it or email it.
Click on view. The document opens in a new tab and can be printed from there.