Referendum passes 572-409. Thank you for your support!
Summer 2019 Updates
Take a look at the FAQ page for answers to the most common questions regarding the referendum.
You may also view the PowerPoint presentation presented at the June 19, 2018 Board of Education meeting by clicking here.
Articles About Schools and Property Values
- Correlation between Good Schools and Property Values
- The Value of School Facilities – Princeton University
“We next turn to an analysis of housing prices. We find that passage of a bond measure causes housing prices in the district to rise by about six percent. This effect persists for at least a decade.”
- How Much Do School Districts Affect Real Estate Prices?
“Half of the home-buying population is willing to pay more than their intended budget to get into the right school district, and more than half would give up other amenities.”
- Long-Term Debt Planning for School Districts
Many districts may have the opportunity to fund facilities improvements in the next few years.
How Do I Participate in a Referendum Election?
To be eligible to vote, residents must be citizens of the United States and be at least 18 years old on the day of the election. Residents must have been living in the state and county for 30 days, and must have registered at least 30 days before the election.
Residents of Lumberton Township 18 years of age and older are eligible to vote in any local, County, State and Federal elections. Elections are overseen by the Burlington County Board of Elections. Residents may click HERE to download a Voter Registration Application/party affiliation forms; These forms are also available in the Clerk’s Office in the Municipal Building. If you are registered to vote and are unsure where your polling place is located, please click HERE or the map, or use this link: https://voter.njsvrs.com/elections/polling-lookup.html
Vote By Mail Application:
Residents may click HERE to Vote by mail (previously referred to as absentee ballots). These forms are also available in the Clerk’s Office in the Municipal Building. If you are registered to vote and are unsure where your polling place is located, please click HERE or the map, or use this link: https://voter.njsvrs.com/elections/polling-lookup.html
Official Polling Locations:
Polling Place Locations
|District 1||Municipal Complex – Court Room||35 Municipal Dr.|
|District 2||Bobby’s Run School||32 Dimsdale Dr.|
|District 3||Bobby’s Run School||32 Dimsdale Dr.|
|District 4||New Emergency Services Building||34 Municipal Drive|
|District 5||New Emergency Services Building||34 Municipal Drive|
|District 6||Municipal Complex – Community Room||35 Municipal Dr.|
|District 7||Municipal Complex – Court Room||35 Municipal Dr.|
|District 8||Municipal Complex – Court Room||35 Municipal Dr.|
|District 9||Municipal Complex – Community Room||35 Municipal Drive|
|District 10||New Emergency Services Building||34 Municipal Drive|
- 06-14-19 Referendum Update (588 KiB)
- 06-25-19 Summer Referendum Update #1 (382 KiB)
- 07-12-19 Summer Referendum Update 2 (562 KiB)
- 07-26-19 Summer Referendum Update 3 (470 KiB)
- 08-09-19 Summer Referendum Update 4 (551 KiB)
- 08-23-19 Summer Referendum Update5 (582 KiB)
- 12-16-19 Referedum Update #6 (294 KiB)
- LTSD 2018 And Beyond Letter (753 KiB)
- LTSD 2018 And Beyond PowerPoint (465 KiB)
- Overall Project Scope V2 (2.6 MiB)
- Referendum Fact Sheet V3-Jan19 (835 KiB)