Lumberton School District Carrier Change for Medical and Prescription Coverage
New Medical Carrier- Schools Health Insurance Fund
Effective January 1, 2020, the Lumberton School District will be joining the Schools Health Insurance Fund (SHIF) for your medical benefits. The SHIF is currently comprised of 76 other school districts in New Jersey. Aetna is the carrier for the Schools Health Insurance Fund. All of your current plan options and benefits will remain the same!
New Prescription Carrier – Benecard
Effective January 1, 2020, Benecard will be the new prescription carrier for the Lumberton School District. Benecard has nearly 200 NJ public sector clients covering more than a quarter million public sector lives. The Benecard Prescription Benefit Program will provide you with access to more than 99% of pharmacies within New Jersey and approximately 95% nationwide. Therefore, you will be able to have your prescriptions filled whether you are at home, on vacation or a dependent away at school.
- Please see the Carrier Change FAQ’s for important details about the transition that will answer many of the questions you may have.
- Aetna has nationwide coverage! Look up Aetna Participating Providers using the Aetna DocFind instructions. (Be sure to refer to the FAQ’s first to see the new plan names under Aetna).
- Onsite meetings to be announced soon for members who may have additional questions.
- More information coming soon!
We are excited to introduce the new and improved online benefits resource portal: BenePortal!
BenePortal, from Conner Strong & Buckelew, is Lumberton’s virtual portal that grants employees, and their eligible dependents, unlimited access to their companies’ benefit programs and wellness information.The site is now also mobile optimized, allowing you to view your benefits from your phone anytime, anywhere. One also has the ability to view pertinent benefit forms, guides, and links, among a plethora of other additional tools and resources.
Certain Features of BenePortal include:
• Secure Online Access
• Benefit Perks Discount Programs
• Carrier Contacts
• And Much More!
To access this service, simply go to https://www.lumbertonboebenefits.com.
- Full Year Athletics & Co-Curricular Position Payment Sign-Off Form 19-20
- Half Year or Partial Athletics & Co-Curricular Position Payment Sign-Off Form 19-20
- Direct Deposit Form
- Info Change Form
- Time Sheet 2019-20
- W4 2020
- W4 2019 NJ
Your Pension and Retirement Information: NJ Pension MBOS
VOLUNTARY BENEFITS OFFERS (REPRESENTATIVES):
Tax Shelters & 403b Retirement Plans
Lincoln Investment – Gregory Taglienti @ 856-596-4830 xt. 2043 or [email protected]
OMNI – new Third Party Administrator – www.omni403b.com – 877-544-OMNI
Life & Disability Insurance
Aetna MGM –Mark Eaton @ 856-866-8131 or [email protected]
Prudential – 800-913-8631
Aflac – Barry Scoff @ 732-236-5100
Flex Spending Account (Child care expenses Included)
Wageworks through Aflac – Barry Scoff @ 732-236-5100
For any payroll or benefits inquiries email Betsy Zeng at [email protected].
Delta Dental: http://www.deltadentalnj.com
Delta Dental Forms: https://www.deltadentalnj.com/forms/forms.html
DCRP Information: https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/pensions/pension-active-dcrp.shtml
DCRP Website (through Prudential): http://www3.prudential.com/email/retirement/IMFPWeb/hosted_websites/cs/njdcrp/
Register for MBOS: https://www.nj.gov/treasury/pensions/mbos-register.shtml
Log On for MBOS: https://my.state.nj.us/openam/UI/Login?gw=portal01.state.nj.us
Commonly Requested Information and Forms for Retirees
Retirement Planing Member Guidebook for PERS and TPAF Members: https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/pensions/documents/forms/sp0774.pdf
Phone Number for state benefits and pension inquires (including address and name changes) 609-292-7524
NJ W4 Increase the amount of NJ state tax deductions: http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/pdf/current/njw4.pdf
- 2019-2020 Full Year Athletics & Co-Curricular Position Payment Sign-Off Form (9 KiB)
- 2019-2020 Half Year Athletics & Co-Curricular Position Payment Sign-Off Form (9 KiB)
- 403b Information - Omni (235 KiB)
- Aetna DocFind Instructions 2019 (272 KiB)
- Aetna Mobile (964 KiB)
- Aetna Transition Of Care Form (429 KiB)
- Carrier Change FAQs (281 KiB)
- Delta Dental Enrollment Or Change Form (17 KiB)
- Direct Deposit Form (34 KiB)
- How To Read My W2 - 2014 Revised (86 KiB)
- Info Change Form (21 KiB)
- OMNI Plan Information (2.5 MiB)
- Pay Schedule 2019-20 (62 KiB)
- Payroll Check Stub Key (27 KiB)
- Print Aetna ID Card Instructions Via Navigator (222 KiB)
- Time Sheet 2019-2020 (13 KiB)
- W4Form2018NJ (115 KiB)
- W4Form2020 (173 KiB)