New Student Registration
At this time, due to COVID-19 School Closure, every effort will be made to process new student registrations in a “contact-less” fashion. Electronic transmission of completed documents is preferred; however, arrangements for in-person paperwork drop-off or completion of forms will be accommodated. (Family Site Visit/Health Assessment Screening Form must be completed day of visit and social distancing will be required.) Registration staff will work with new families to determine best way to submit completed forms.
Student registration is by appointment only, for all three (3) schools, and is handled by the District Registrar, Mrs. Jennifer Grimm. Please contact Mrs. Grimm for more information on how to complete new student paperwork by email ([email protected]) or phone (609-261-2974.)
Students new to Lumberton Township should be registered as soon as possible to ensure appropriate class placement and transportation services. Students registered after Wednesday, August 19, 2020 will not have transportation services until Wednesday, September 9, 2020 – these dates are dependent on the District’s Fall 2020 Re-opening Plan.
Registration criteria can be found HERE.
Please follow the steps listed below prior to scheduling your appointment:
1. Print and complete the documents listed below to bring to your registration appointment or upload/email to registrar. Click directly on the form’s name below to access each one. If you do not have access to a printer, forms will be available for pick-up (by appointment) or mailed to your home.
- REGISTRATION FORM
- MEDICAL HISTORY QUESTIONNAIRE
- HOME LANGUAGE SURVEY
- GENESIS PARENT PORTAL FORM
- FAMILY SITE VISIT SCREENING FORM
2. Contact Mrs. Grimm at 609-261-2974 to schedule an appointment for forms drop-off or arrange for electronic transmission of forms. If in-person registration is required, parents and guardians should allow at least 30 minutes to fully complete the registration process; face masks/coverings are required for in-person drop-off along with completion of Family Health Screening Form.
3. Registrar’s hours during the summer months are Tuesday – Friday, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm. The Central Registrar will be offering two (2) evening registration dates, for families requiring in-person, “contact-less” appointments, from 12:00-7:00 pm. The first evening registration will be on Wednesday, July 29; the August evening date is pending. Face masks/coverings are required for in-person drop-off along with completion of Family Health Screening Form.