This page contains information to help parents understand and support their children’s math learning through the newly adopted EngageNY program being implemented in grades Pre-K through five.
A PowerPoint presentation provided to parents on October 19 is included. (EngageNY Parent Night 10-19-15) as well as hand-outs listing focus areas and required fluency skills for each grade and a list of websites where families can find more information (EngageNY Presentation). Finally, there are resources specific to each grade.
- Eureka (EngageNY) Math Resources
- Math Curriculum
- Parents Guide To Success By Grade
- Road Maps For Parents By Grade
- Engage NY (Eureka) And The Math Standards (383.3 KiB)
- Lumberton Math Program (766.8 KiB)
- Math Fluency Practice Suggestions (33.5 KiB)
- Parent’s Guide To Higher Level Standards In Math (137.5 KiB)