The Lumberton Middle School educates students in grades six, seven, and eight under the leadership of Mr. Pete DeFeo, principal, and Ms. Meredith Morley, vice principal. It is located at 30 Dimsdale Drive in Lumberton (08048). The main office phone number is 609-265-0123 and the fax number is 609-265-0476.
The school nurse is Mrs. Monica Harty and she can be reached at 609-265-0123 extension 3216. Guidance counselors can be reached at 609-265-0123 extension 3106 (Mrs. Janet Caramanna / Grades 7&8) and 609-265-0123 extension 3613 (Mr. Rob DiGiacomo / Grade 6). The LMS cafeteria number is 609-265-0123 extension 3912.
HIB: Mr. Robert DiGiacomo and Ms. Janice Caramanna are also the Anti-Bullying Specialists for LMS. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in addition to the mailing address and phone numbers listed above. The District Anti-Bullying Coordinator is Ms. Donnamarie Wojtko firstname.lastname@example.org and she can be reached at Ashbrook Elementary School, 33 Municipal Drive, Lumberton, NJ (609-518-0030).
The district HIB policy can be accessed HERE. The Lumberton Middle School’s official HIB grade from the NJ Department of Education is 64. The official 2013-14 District/Schools Self-Assessment for Determining Grades as determined under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act (ABR) (P.L.2010, c.122) can be found HERE. “While completing the Self-Assessment, we learned that our school district/schools have demonstrated strengths in the following area: Character Education. Each of our four principals gave a comprehensive review of these programs at the February 26, 2015 Board of Education Meeting.”
- Summer Math LMS
- Summer Reading LMS
- Supply Lists
- 2014-2015 LMS Parent Handbook (361.1 KiB)
- 8th Grade Area High School Information (77.4 KiB)
- BCIT Application Process (51.6 KiB)
- Cafeteria Prepayment Options-AES BRS LMS (33.8 KiB)
- LMS 6th & 7th Grade Electives And Honors Info (175.9 KiB)
- LMS Dress Code-Behavior Letter (53.9 KiB)
- LMS Locker Search-Behavior Letter (51.8 KiB)
- LMS-BRS Non-Bused Areas (397.1 KiB)
- RVRHS - One Book One School 2015-2016 (284.2 KiB)
- RVRHS Course Selection Sheet 2015-2016 (52.5 KiB)
- RVRHS Genesis Parent Access Form (25.1 KiB)
- RVRHS Genesis Student Access Form (20.2 KiB)
- RVRHS Student Data Sheet (37.3 KiB)
- RVRHS Summer Enrichment Work For English Honors And AP Students (347.5 KiB)
- STOPit Permission Slip (103.1 KiB)
- Summer Medical Info For 5th To 6th Grade Students (27.1 KiB)