The Lumberton Middle School educates students in grades six, seven, and eight under the leadership of Mr. Pete DeFeo, principal, and Ms. Meredith Morley, vice principal. It is located at 30 Dimsdale Drive in Lumberton (08048). The main office phone number is 609-265-0123 and the fax number is 609-265-0476.
The school nurse is Mrs. Betsy Maier and she can be reached at 609-265-0123 extension 3216. Guidance counselors can be reached at 609-265-0123 extension 3106 (Mrs. Janet Caramanna / Grades 7&8) and 609-265-0123 extension 3613 (Mr. Rob DiGiacomo / Grade 6). The LMS cafeteria number is 609-265-0123 extension 3912.
HIB: Mr. Robert DiGiacomo and Ms. Janice Caramanna are also the Anti-Bullying Specialists for LMS. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in addition to the mailing address and phone numbers listed above. The District Anti-Bullying Coordinator is Ms. Kim Hoffman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she can be reached at Ashbrook Elementary School, 33 Municipal Drive, Lumberton, NJ (609-518-0030).
The district HIB policy can be accessed HERE. The Lumberton Middle School’s official HIB grade from the NJ Department of Education is 65. The official 2014-15 District/Schools Self-Assessment for Determining Grades as determined under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act (ABR) (P.L.2010, c.122) can be found HERE. “While completing the Self-Assessment, we learned that our school district/schools have demonstrated strengths in the following area: Character Education. A review of these programs was given at the January 7, 2016 Board of Education Meeting.”
- Summer Math LMS
- Summer Reading LMS
- Supply Lists
- 2-2-16 8th Grade Parent Letter (107.5 KiB)
- 2016 LMS Yearbook Download Herff Jones EShare To Submit Pictures (435.7 KiB)
- 2016 LMS Yearbook Order Form (314.3 KiB)
- 8th Grade Demerit Policy (34.3 KiB)
- BCIT Online Application Process 2015-2016 (257.5 KiB)
- Fall 2015 High School Open Houses (92.2 KiB)
- LMS Parent Handbook 15-16 (362.0 KiB)
- LMS Veterans Group 2015 (513.2 KiB)
- LMS-BRS Non-Bused Areas (397.1 KiB)
- STOPit App Availability Winter 2016 (785.5 KiB)
- STOPit Parent Letter LMS 2015-2016 (461.9 KiB)
- Summer Medical Info For 5th To 6th Grade Students (27.1 KiB)