The Lumberton Middle School educates students in grades six, seven, and eight under the leadership of Mr. Pete DeFeo, principal, and Ms. Meredith Morley, vice principal. It is located at 30 Dimsdale Drive in Lumberton (08048). The main office phone number is 609-265-0123 and the fax number is 609-265-0476.
The school nurse is Mrs. Monica Harty and she can be reached at 609-265-0123 extension 3216. Guidance counselors can be reached at 609-265-0123 extension 3106 (Mrs. Janet Caramanna / Grades 7&8) and 609-265-0123 extension 3613 (Mr. Rob DiGiacomo / Grade 6). The LMS cafeteria number is 609-265-0123 extension 3912.
HIB: Mr. Robert DiGiacomo and Ms. Janice Caramanna are also the Anti-Bullying Specialists for LMS. They can be reached at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to the mailing address and phone numbers listed above. The District Anti-Bullying Coordinator is Ms. Donnamarie Wojtko email@example.com and she can be reached at Ashbrook Elementary School, 33 Municipal Drive, Lumberton, NJ (609-518-0030).
The district HIB policy can be accessed HERE. The Lumberton Middle School’s official HIB grade from the NJ Department of Education is 65. The official 2012-13 District/Schools Self-Assessment for Determining Grades as determined under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act (ABR) (P.L.2010, c.122) can be found HERE. “While completing the Self-Assessment, we learned that our school district/schools have demonstrated strengths in the following area: Character Education. Each of our four principals gave a comprehensive review of these programs at the February 27, 2014 Board of Education Meeting.”
- Summer Math LMS
- Summer Reading LMS
- Supply Lists
- 02-04-2015 Letter To 8th Grade Parents (98.9 KiB)
- 04-16-2015 Graduation Letter (58.8 KiB)
- BCIT Application Process (51.6 KiB)
- Cafeteria Prepayment Options-AES BRS LMS (33.8 KiB)
- High School Open Houses And Information (84.2 KiB)
- LMS Dress Code-Behavior Letter (53.9 KiB)
- LMS Locker Search-Behavior Letter (51.8 KiB)
- LMS Parent Handbook (361.1 KiB)
- LMS-BRS Non-Bused Areas (397.1 KiB)
- RVRHS Course Selection Sheet 2015-2016 (52.5 KiB)
- RVRHS Genesis Parent Access Form (25.1 KiB)
- RVRHS Genesis Student Access Form (20.2 KiB)
- RVRHS Student Data Sheet (37.3 KiB)
- STOPit Permission Slip (103.1 KiB)