As a result of the COVID-19 School Closure, both Lumberton and Mt. Holly School Districts are in the process of determining a Re-opening Plan for the Fall of 2020. EDC registration for the 20/21 school year is on hold at this time; please check this website for an update at the end of July. We appreciate your patience.
Now in its 30th year, the Lumberton Extended Day Care Program (EDC) provides safe, affordable and convenient day care for Lumberton resident children in kindergarten through eighth grade and Mt. Holly resident children in 4-year old Pre-k through eighth grades. Mrs. Diane Solan serves as the EDC Coordinator and her contact information can be found at the bottom of this page.
While at Extended Day Care, children are offered a safe, fun, and relaxed atmosphere with opportunities for many different activities, including games, crafts, athletics and homework. All activities are conducted and monitored by a professional and caring staff.
Information below is pending Fall 2020 Re-opening Plan details:
For Lumberton Families: During this school year, EDC will operate following the Lumberton schools calendar. The program is available beginning at 6:30 a.m. Monday through Friday when school is in session and after early dismissal, and at 8:30 a.m. on delayed-opening school days. On regular school days, EDC closes at 6 p.m. EDC is closed on extended holidays, full snow days or early dismissal due to inclement weather. (In the case of early dismissal, students must be picked up no later than two hours after school closing time in order for parents to incur no late charges.
For Mt. Holly Families: EDC will operate following the Mt. Holly schools calendar; morning childcare is provided at the Brainerd and Folwell Schools and afternoon childcare at the Brainerd, Folwell and Holbein Schools. The program is available beginning at 6:45 a.m. Monday through Friday when school is in session and after early dismissal, and at 8:45 a.m. on delayed-opening school days. On regular school days, EDC closes at 6 p.m. EDC is closed on extended holidays, full snow days or early dismissal due to inclement weather. (In the case of early dismissal, students must be picked up no later than two hours after school closing time in order for parents to incur no late charges.
Extended Day Care is funded through parental tuition. Tuition payments are made one full week in advance on Tuesdays. Late registration fees apply when the Monday prior deadline is missed ($5 per scheduled day late fee.) Parents are required to register their children each year.
2020-2021 EDC REGISTRATION
Online registration for the EDC Program is open, on a first-come, first-served basis, to all Lumberton students (grades K through 8) and to Mt. Holly students as follows: Brainerd School students (4-year-old Pre K through grade 1); Folwell School students (grades 2-4); and, Holbein students (grades 5-8 – afternoon session only.) The non-refundable registration fee for the 2020-21 school year is $50.00 per family and must be submitted at time of registration in order to reserve a spot for your child in the program.
To register as a new parent/family for EDC, log on to the EZ Track Website using a computer (as the system does not function fully on a mobile device) at:
- After you complete the online registration for your family, you will receive an email saying your application has been submitted.
- Once you are approved, you will receive an email with a temporary password. Log back into the system and use the “Returning Customer” icon and enter your email and the temporary password and then you will be able to create a custom password. (If you used our program in previous school years, you can go back onto the web site as a “returning customer”, update your information and then register for the school year.)
- Please note: the fee of $50.00 must be submitted upon registering your child in order to reserve a spot.
- Our online system accepts e-checks or credit card payments; all registrations must be completed online.
- The online calendar for scheduling your child for specific dates for childcare will be available early August, once the Fall 2020 Re-opening Plans are determined. An email will be sent to all registered families with more information and details to schedule for the first weeks of school.
Please contact the EDC Office by phone at 609‐261‐2974 or email (noted below) with any questions or for more information.
EDC Phone Numbers / Contact Information
Coordinator: Diane Solan
Secretary: Jennifer Grimm
EDC Phone Number: (609) 261-2974
EDC Fax Number: 609-267-1124
FLW EDC Site: 609-267-1404 Ext. 2140
AES EDC Site: 609-518-0030 Ext.6224
BRS/LMS EDC Site: 609-702-5555, Ext. 3840