Lumberton Township Schools requires that community organizations wishing to utilize District facilities comply with our rules and regulations, obtain proper insurance, and complete a reservation request.
Requirements for utilizing District facilities:
- Organization must have signed and delivered (fax or mailed) a copy of the rules and regulations for building use (available for download below).
- Organization must have insurance with the Board named as additional insuranced in the amount of $1 million on file at the Board office.
- Organization must be familiar with and agree to policy 7510.
Please familiarize yourself with the following documentation prior to submitting a building request:
- Building Use Reservation Procedure
- Building Use Rules and Regulations
- School Use Insurance
- 7510 – Use of School Facilities
1. Check Availability
Use the links below to view the building usage calendar for the facility you wish to utilize. Use these calendars to find an available date before creating a reservation request or to verify the approval of a previous request.
- Ashbrook Elementary School
- Bobby’s Run School
- FL Performing Arts Center
- Florence L. Walther School
- Lumberton Middle School
Please note that the Ashbrook Elementary School is closed for renovations in 2019-20. However, the All Purpose Room and Media Center (Library) ARE AVAILABLE for building usage. All other rooms are unavailable.
2. Request a Reservation
I agree to the terms and conditions and wish to request a reservation.
Click the link above to start a new reservation request. All reservations must be requested using this system.