Genesis Parent Access is now available!!
Forms in Genesis
You will automatically be prompted to provide a response to the Genesis forms the first time you log into the system each year. You will not be able to access the main student information screens until responses to these forms have been completed.
- Consent to Survey Student
- Family Military Status
- Permission for child’s name and/or photo to appear in news media
- Posting of child’s name and/or photo on district website and/or social media
- Student use of Internet and District Network
Each year, Lumberton Middle School participates in a One Book, One School program. The idea of One Book, One School is to engage the entire school community — from students to staff — in reading and discussing one novel during the school year. The school community also participates in activities that center on the book’s themes.
This year’s selection is Unstoppable by Tim Green. Please purchase this book for your child(ren) and ensure that they read the FIRST chapter ONLY before the start of school.
You may read the synopsis of the story by clicking on the follwoing link: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13623913-unstoppable
Lumberton Middle School
2017-2018 EDC REGISTRATION
Online registration for the Extended Day Care Program is open to all Lumberton families. Registration will remain open until mid-August. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis. The non-refundable registration fee for the 2017-18 school year is $50.00 per family.
To register as a new parent/family for EDC, log on to the EZ Track Website at:
- After you complete the online registration for your family, you will receive an email saying your application has been submitted.
- Once you are approved, you will receive an email with a temporary password. Log back into the system and use the “Returning Customer” icon and enter your email and the temporary password and then you will be able to create a custom password. (If you used our program during the 2014-15 or 2015-16 or 2016-17 school years, you can go back onto the web site as a “returning customer”, update your information and then register for the 2017-18 school year.)
- Please note: the fee of $50.00 must be submitted upon registering your child in order to reserve a spot.
- Our online system accepts e-checks or credit card payments; all registrations must be completed online.
Please contact the EDC Office by phone at 609‐261‐2974 with any questions or for more information.
Lumberton Township School District offers children in preschool and grades kindergarten through eight an opportunity to receive a first class education in central Burlington County. For more than a decade Lumberton has been one of the most rapidly growing school districts in South Jersey, educating approximately 1,250 students during the 2017-2018 school year. The district’s youngest students — from preschool to first grade — learn in Florence L. Walther School. Students in grades 2-3 receive instruction in Ashbrook Elementary School. Students in grades 4-5 are educated at Bobby’s Run School. Students in grades 6-8 receive instruction at Lumberton Middle School, a New Jersey Star School. The Lumberton Schools educate students under the leadership of Joe Langowski, Superintendent of Schools, and Thomas Fanuka, Business Administrator. Questions may be directed to the Board of Education Offices, 33 Municipal Drive, Lumberton, NJ 08048, (609) 267-1406.