Board Member Vacancy
Lumberton Township Board of Education has an immediate opening on its local school board. The term will expire January, 1 2016. At that time respective candidate would be eligible to run in the local election, if so desired.
Interested candidate should submit a letter of interest and pertinent credentials prior to Thursday, July 16, 2015 by 4:00 pm to: Mr. Thomas J. Fanuka, Board Secretary/Business Administrator, Lumberton Township Board of Education, Board Office, 33 Municipal Drive, Lumberton, NJ 08048.
All candidates should keep the evening of Thursday, July 23, 2015 open for an interview by the full Lumberton Township Board of Education.
All Board of Education meetings begin at 7:30pm in the Board of Education Office Conference Room located adjacent to Ashbrook Elementary School at 33 Municipal Drive. Contact number is 609-267-1406.
All Board Agendas and Exhibits are Draft Copies and Subject to Change Until Approved by the Lumberton Township Board of Education.
|Margaret Bupp||Board Memberemail@example.com|
|Melissa Cirii||Board Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Thomas Colling III||Board Memberemail@example.com|
|Jennifer DeJoseph||Board Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shelia Ellis||Board Memberemail@example.com|
|Tabitha Nicodemus||Board Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rachel Paulin||Board Presidentemail@example.com|
|Chris Stridiron||Board Vice Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mario Tommasi||Board Memberemail@example.com|
- BOE Meetings
- BOE Policies
- BOE Regulations
- 2011 School Ethics - Power Point Presentation (282.0 KiB)
- 2014-15 Purchasing Manual For Lumberton (115.8 KiB)
- 2015 BOE Meeting Dates (33.8 KiB)
- 2015 BOE Members (28.9 KiB)
- 2015-2016 Budget Presentation To Public (847.9 KiB)
- 2015-2016 User Friendly Budget (2.4 MiB)
- BOE Business Office Standard Operating Procedures (174.9 KiB)
- Building Use Letter - 08162012 (23.5 KiB)
- Business Office Organizational Chart (21.3 KiB)
- District Philosophy Of Education (26.0 KiB)
- LTBOE W-9 December 2014 Revision (98.4 KiB)
- Lumberton Cash Management Plan (13.2 KiB)
- RPF For Auditor (61.0 KiB)
- RPF For School Doctor (34.0 KiB)
- StandardOpeatingProcedures (174.9 KiB)
- Tax Exempt Certificate (1.3 MiB)
- Thomas Fanuka To Serve As NJASBO Immediate Past President (112.1 KiB)