2020-21 Kindergarten Registration Process
We are attempting to locate children who live in Lumberton and are eligible for entrance into kindergarten for the September 2020-21 school year.
If you have a child or know of a friend or neighbor who has a child in Lumberton who will be five (5) years of age ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 30, 2020, please do the following:
Pre-register your student on line using the following hyperlink: https://genesis.genesisedu.com/lumberton/openReg
Remember that you are registering your child for the 2020-21 school year. Here is a step-by-step GUIDE if you are having difficulty with the electronic process.
Download and print the registration papers, fill out and bring along with other necessary documents to your screening appointment, which you will schedule at a later date.
The key papers are as follows:
Even more importantly, THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT identifies all other paperwork that MUST be brought to registration to complete the process.
Sign up for your student’s Kindergarten Screening appointment using the link below. Please sign up using your CHILD’S NAME, not your name, (parent), ONE time slot per student please! LINK WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE SPRING
BRING YOUR CHILD and the previously filled out papers / necessary documents on the day of your scheduled screening appointment.
If you have any questions about the Lumberton Kindergarten program, you will be able to find most answers in the following Welcome to Kindergarten Document.
- 2020 Kindergarten Registration Genesis Guide (1.1 MiB)
- Home Language Survey PDF Format (22.6 KiB)
- Home Language Survey Word Format (39.0 KiB)
- Info To Bring PDF (145.5 KiB)
- Info To Bring Word (32.5 KiB)
- New Student Medical History Questionnaire PDF (277.5 KiB)
- New Student Medical History Questionnaire Word (78.5 KiB)
- NJ DOE Physical Form (570.1 KiB)
- Registration Form For New Students PDF Format (63.0 KiB)
- Registration Form For New Students Word Format (47.0 KiB)
- Welcome To Kindergarten 2020 (1.6 MiB)