2020-21 Kindergarten Registration Process
We are attempting to locate children who live in Lumberton and are eligible for entrance into kindergarten for the September 2020-21 school year.
If you have a child or know of a friend or neighbor who has a child in Lumberton who will be five (5) years of age ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 30, 2020, please do the following:
Pre-register your student on line using the following hyperlink: https://genesis.genesisedu.com/lumberton/openReg
Remember that you are registering your child for the 2020-21 school year. Here is a step-by-step GUIDE if you are having difficulty with the electronic process.
Download and print the registration papers filled out along with necessary documents to drop off, following the directions in the Google Form link on this page.
The key papers are as follows:
Even more importantly, THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT identifies all other paperwork that MUST be brought to registration to complete the process.
Due to COVID-19 related school closures, Kindergarten Registration will be completed remotely. Please see the following Google Form for more information.
Here is the hyperlink: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOiopAMfitOKS6kM7X4Irp7Tec7tjGg7aPZPzJXSXBSz4xdA/viewform
- 2020 Kindergarten Registration Genesis Guide (1.1 MiB)
- Home Language Survey PDF Format (23 KiB)
- Home Language Survey Word Format (39 KiB)
- Info To Bring PDF (145 KiB)
- Info To Bring Word (32 KiB)
- New Student Medical History Questionnaire PDF (278 KiB)
- New Student Medical History Questionnaire Word (78 KiB)
- NJ DOE Physical Form (570 KiB)
- Registration Form For New Students PDF Format (63 KiB)
- Registration Form For New Students Word Format (47 KiB)