Online registration for the EDC Program is open to all Lumberton students (grades K through 8), Brainerd School students (4-year-old Pre K through grade 1) and Folwell School students (mornings – grades 2-4; afternoons grade 2; early dismissal afternoons grades 2-4) on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration will remain open until mid-August. The non-refundable registration fee for the 2019-20 school year is $50.00 per family and must be submitted at time of registration in order to reserve a spot for your child in the program.
To register as a new parent/family for EDC, log on to the EZ Track Website using a computer (as the system does not function fully on a mobile device) at:
- After you complete the online registration for your family, you will receive an email saying your application has been submitted.
- Once you are approved, you will receive an email with a temporary password. Log back into the system and use the “Returning Customer” icon and enter your email and the temporary password and then you will be able to create a custom password. (If you used our program in previous school years, you can go back onto the web site as a “returning customer”, update your information and then register for the school year.)
- Please note: the fee of $50.00 must be submitted upon registering your child in order to reserve a spot.
- Our online system accepts e-checks or credit card payments; all registrations must be completed online.
- The online calendar for scheduling your child for specific dates for childcare will be available by the end of July. An email will be sent to all registered families with more information.
If your family needs EDC childcare services, the first week of school (week of 9/1/19):
- Online new family registration, for the 2019-20 school year, must be completed by Wednesday, 8/21/19. Registration will be closed from Thursday, 8/22 at 11 pm and re-open on Wednesday, 8/28.
- Calendar days for EDC attendance must be scheduled and the tuition must be paid in full online by Tuesday., August 27th at 11 pm.
- There will be NO late adds the first week of school.
If your family needs EDC services after the first week of school (starting week of 9/9/19 or later), registration may be completed after Wednesday, 8/28, keeping in mind that tuition must be paid in full one week in advance on the previous Tuesday, by 6 pm at the EDC site or by 11 pm via the online EZChildTrack System.
Please contact the EDC Office by phone at 609‐261‐2974 or email (noted below) with any questions or for more information.