2017-2018 EDC REGISTRATION
Online registration for the Extended Day Care Program is open to all Lumberton families. Registration will remain open until mid-August. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis. The non-refundable registration fee for the 2017-18 school year is $50.00 per family.
To register as a new parent/family for EDC, log on to the EZ Track Website at:
- After you complete the online registration for your family, you will receive an email saying your application has been submitted.
- Once you are approved, you will receive an email with a temporary password. Log back into the system and use the “Returning Customer” icon and enter your email and the temporary password and then you will be able to create a custom password. (If you used our program during the 2014-15 or 2015-16 or 2016-17 school years, you can go back onto the web site as a “returning customer”, update your information and then register for the 2017-18 school year.)
- Please note: the fee of $50.00 must be submitted upon registering your child in order to reserve a spot.
- Our online system accepts e-checks or credit card payments; all registrations must be completed online.
- The online calendar for scheduling your child for specific dates for childcare will be available by the end of July. An email will be sent to all registered families with more information.
Please contact the EDC Office by phone at 609‐261‐2974 with any questions or for more information.