Dear Lumberton Middle School Parents and Guardians,
This year, ALL students who attend Lumberton Middle School will be part of an exciting one-to-one initiative that assigns each student a Chromebook for the year and allows them to use the device in school and at home.
In order to allow your child to begin the school year seamlessly, you will need to sign for and pick up your child’s Chromebook prior to the start of school.
The process for this is as follows:
1. Watch the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YCQH4RZgDo (get your popcorn ready)
2. Go to the following page: https://www.lumberton.k12.nj.us/11-initiative/
3. Review the Chromebook 1:1 District Policies and Regulations Manual that can be found on this page.
4. Print, read, complete and sign the following forms found on this page.
- Chromebook Policies Acknowledgement Form
- Chromebook Damage Protection Options
- LMS Anti-Big Brother Notice 2017
5. Bring of all of the paperwork to one of the distribution sessions listed below. Also bring cash or a check for $35 if you will be taking part in the district’s Chromebook protection plan program. The distribution sessions are as follows:
- Tuesday, August 22, 2017 from 4:00 – 6:30 pm in the BRS Gymnasium
- Thursday, August 24, 2017 from 4:00 – 6:30 pm in the BRS Gymnasium
- Wednesday, August 30, 2017 from 4:00 – 6:30 pm in the BRS Gymnasium
- Tuesday, Sptember 5, 2017 from 4:00 – 5:30 pm in the FJL Performing Arts Center
Thank you in advance for supporting this technology endeavor,
Lumberton Technology Department